يا رب إن لم يكن بك علي غضب فلا ابالي..
عدد المساهمات : 1762
تاريخ الميلاد : 18/05/1992
العمر : 24
الإقامة : فلسطين الحبيبة
نقاط : 15940
السٌّمعَة : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/06/2008
|موضوع: Whatwill you do? السبت يونيو 07, 2008 7:04 am|| |
You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it's raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus:
1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
2. An old friend who once saved your life.
3. The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.
Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?
Think before you continue reading...
This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.
* You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first;
* or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back.
* However, you may never be able to find your perfect mate again.
The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up with his answer. Guess what was his answer?
He simply answered:
"I would give the car keys to my Old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams."
Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought limitations
Thank you for reading my topic till the end!
Be in Allah's safe